Then here’s a great opportunity for you! You’re eligible to enter the 12th Annual Patricia Grodd Poetry Prize for Young Writers contest, presented by The Kenyon Review, one of the country’s best-read literary magazines. If you are the winner or one of the two runners-up, you will see your poem publishedin our quarterly journal and on our website. In addition, the winner receives a full scholarship to the 2015 Kenyon Review Young Writers Workshop in Gambier, Ohio, next summer.
It’s easy to enter:
- Go to kenyonreview.org/groddprize.
- Submission button will be live November 1-30, 2014.
- High school sophomores and juniors only, please.
- Limit of one unpublished poem and one entry per person.
- No submission fee, it’s free!
The Kenyon Review • Gambier, Ohio • www.kenyonreview.org