Ms. Natasha Arhurton, Dean
- Headgear, such as hats and caps, should not be worn during class. All non TYWLS items must be stored in a secured locker.
- All students must have a pass in the hallways.
- During inclement weather students are allowed to wear snow gear (snow boots, etc.) but must remove and store the gear in their secure lockers during their first period classes.
- TYWLS uniform pieces must be worn on the designated days outlined by the Physical Department.
- The CAASS system is up and running and first on the agenda is school ID's. This week we are focusing on the Junior cohort.
- During 7th period, the bathrooms on the 3rd and 4th floors will not be available for the first ten minutes of class and during the last ten minutes of class.
- This week we are working on processing the 7th grade ID's using the CAAS system.
- At the end of the school day, all students are to exit the building unless they have scheduled tutoring. If a student is assists you please let me know via email.
- Students are not allowed to exit the building to purchase food and return to the building. SAT students are the exception.
- Finally, students are not allowed to carry or consume lunch and/or breakfast outside the cafeteria.